“Driving Tomorrow’s Stars”
Our vision is to help guide Canadian open wheel drivers to assist them in reaching their dreams in motorsports. This is one step in building this racing ladder for Canadian drivers, but it gives them their first taste of international competition, in a car with different tires, chassis, and engines, from what they are used to here in Canada. It forces drivers to quickly adapt, learn and embrace new challenges.
To this point, Team Canada Scholarship has been made possible solely through the hard efforts of the team at Brian Graham Racing. But, with the assistance of other like-minded motorsports enthusiasts, we have now begun to expand the vision of what is possible.
- Transitioning to a structured stand-alone non-profit organization in partnership with Road To Racing (R2R)
- Creating a selection committee of prominent motorsports individuals to evaluate and choose Team Canada participants
- Create a “Shootout” event for the purpose of evaluating Canadian talent
- Our future expansion plans for the program will be to allow two drivers to participate in Formula Ford Festival and the Walter Hayes Trophy Race. By giving an opportunity to race on consecutive weekends, our drivers will have acclimatized to the cars, their team, and new tires and compete for a podium.
- Expand fundraising activities and corporate participation